Day 1 (Transfer to South Nias)
- Upon arrival in Binaka Airport you will be welcomed by our English speaking Tour Guide to start you program in Nias Island.
- Heading to South Nias and visiting Megalith site in Gomo area where you can witness the megalithic sites aged more than 500 years old as the heritage from Animism and Dinamism believed by the ancestors of Niassans in the past. Stop by at Mondrowe waterfall which is considered as the highest waterfall in Nias Island.
- Dinner in the local restaurant in Teluk Dalam before checking – in at your Hotel.
*Optional : If you expect to visit the interior of Gomo area in order to explore the largest megalith site of Tundrumbaho, additional cost IDR 150,000/pax for the 4WD car and the entrance fee..
Day 2 (Cultural Tour to Traditional Village and Museum)
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- This day is available to closely explore the Island portrayed as a kind of museum for prehistoric Indonesian civilization. Driving through narrow winding streets up to Orahili Fa’u & Bawomataluo Village walking up on flight of stairs at the main entrance to wander around a dwelling of 70 and 136 traditional houses arranged in two rows facing each other with large square for festivals & celebration. These traditional houses in Nias Island is built on massive ironwood pillars with towering roofs, which were almost impregnable to attack in former tribal warfare and the flexible nail-less construction provide proven earthquake durability inhabited & owned by royal family, which is now also as museum whilst browsing merchandise of handicrafted wares for souvenirs.
*Optional : The famous War Dance and Stone Jumping will be performed in the open site in the middle of the village, this performance will take 1-1,5 hour and involve about 80-100 dancers. Extra cost IDR 18 millions for the war dance performance Bawomataluo Traditional Village or IDR 13 millions in Orahili Fau Traditional Village.
- After lunch, heading to Asu Island in West Nias for your leisure which is considered as the paradise in Nias Island. Stop by at Moale Beach, the longest and the most beautiful beach on Nias Island.
- Upon arrival at Sirombu Port you be transferred by speed boat for 45 minutes to reach Asu Island.
Day 3 (Leisure time and island hopping)
- Enjoy the sunrise in front of your room
- After breakfast, you can have your leisure time or snorkeling or swimming on the beach.
*Optional: Explore the 7 surrounding islands and stop by at some great spots for snorkeling/ freedive. Extra cost IDR 1,500,000/boat for the island hopping (a boat can fit max 10 passengers).
- You will have the chance to watch the sunset on the west side of Asu Island by walking by foot for 30 minutes from your cottage.
Day 4 (Transfer to Gunungsitoli)
- After breakfast, prepare for the transfer to Sirombu Port
- Heading to Sihare’o and Tumori Village, the traditional settlements of North Nias where you can witness the oval elevated traditional houses. You will have your lunch in the traditional house and enjoy the traditional foods served by the locals.
- After the visit to the traditional village, you will continue your tour to the Nias Heritage Museum which stores over 6,000 collections of Nias traditional heritage.
(*Optional: If you wish to watch the Nias Traditional dance and music performance in the Nias Heritage Museum, extra cost IDR 1,500,000).
- Dinner at the local restaurant in Gunungsitoli and check in at your hotel afterwards.
Day 5 (City Tour & Transfer Out)
- Breakfast at your hotel and check out.
- Visiting Bunda Maria Praying Park
- Stop by at the souvenir shop before heading to the airport.
- Fly out from Gunungsitoli.
All Tours Include:
- Land Transportation (Car + Driver + BBM)
- Tour guide
- Coffebreak 1x
- Mineral water 600 ml 1
- Entrance ticket to tourist sites and stone jumping attractions
- Photo documentation
- First Aid
|Persons||Kabunohi Resort + Kaliki
||SEM Hotel/ + Kaliki
||SEM Hotel + Nasional
||Losmen Sorake + Hostel Gunungsitoli
T & C:
- Tour dates are determined by the participants themselves "PRIVATE TOUR"
- The above price is the price of Non-High Seasion and non-binding can change at any time
- Transport cars will be adjusted to the number of participants, the cars used are Full AC. (All New Avanza, Kijang Innova, Isuzu Elf Mini Bus)
- Drivers also become tour guides, adjusted to the number of tour participants
- For the arrival of participants it is recommended to take an early morning flight at 07.00 - 10.00 WiB, and take flight at 13.00 - 14: 25.00 WIB for return